We Also Offer Childcare Training for Directors, Providers, and Caregivers!
The ETX Innovation Center (powered by Academic Workshops) offers a wealth of engaging and interactive sessions for childcare directors, providers, and caregivers. After attending a workshop, attendees will receive an exclusive link to the "ETX Childcare Network". This online network will provide ongoing resource links, livestream trainings, and will serve as a resources for individuals in the ETX childcare industry to connect.
We can also travel to your location! We (Academic Workshops) are a registered HUB Vendor with the State of Texas.
About the Workshops
Our workshop topics include:
- Effective Communication with Parents
- Childcare Marketing Strategies
- Childcare and Social Media Policies and Engagement with Parents
- 100 Free Resources for Childcare Teachers
- Cultural Diversity and Childcare
About the Trainer and Her Credentials
Dr. Edwards and her team meet several of the "Child Care Trainer Requirement" credentials as listed by the Texas Department of Health and Human Services agency. Her credentials include:
- Is an instructor at a high school, college or university who teaches early childhood development or another relevant course;
- Holds a generally recognized credential or possesses documented knowledge relevant to the training the person will provide (such as an individual who has a current Child Care Professional credential, a firefighter who offers training on fire safety, a county health employee who offers training on immunizations);
- Over 5 years of experience as a childcare professional.
- Previous experience as a regional childcare trainer.